Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Quota Roll out main activities:
1. Work with the Territory planning to obtain from them, in a timely manner, all accounts alignment that will be used for the period in which quotas will be rolled out.
2. Obtain all regions QWF provided by FP&A; with the quotas numbers to be rolled in each region. Perform a high level sanity check and make sure they make sense
3. Receive and revise the Sales Comp plan and get familiar with the metrics needed to be roll out for each role.
4. Access Historical data cube being refreshed by BMS central team and customize for the information needed to be pulled
5. Build a master Historical file to help splitting quotas at RSD and Reps level. This file needs to contain all reps allocation and historical Sales comp metrics as the account level. This is built by combining
* Historical information on al Metrics needed in the Sales comp plan
* Account alignment information for all different roles that will need quotas to be roll out
6. With the help of the Master historical and using the quota numbers provided by finance build files with information needed for
* Regional Controllers to do their RSD split for each Region and
* RSD to help them in determining what the fair split of the quota should be for each of their
7. Make sure we have all needed feedback from the RSDs on a timely manner and consolidate all their input
8. Send Sales Compensation team the consolidated file for each main team (Core, GCN, SNP EI, DCSE, etc) with all final quotas to be loaded for the period.
9. Very important at all times is to work with all the stake holders above (FP&A;, Finance Controllers, RSD, Territory planning team, BMS, Sales Comp team, etc) to make sure all input received from them is clear in a timely manner as per agreed calendars. Main goal is to have accurate quotas rolled out on time