Descrição da Vaga
Power Gas Power Systems
Environmental Health & Safety
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
* Provide support to the Site EHS Manager in the implementation and maintenance of the Site EHSManagement System.
* Supervise site activities to ensure that the defined site EHS rules are complied with.
* Carry out continuous inspections of the site areas (minimum 80 % of the time in the field), treat and report any discrepancy.
* Act immediately on unsafe acts and conditions observed at site-Ensure employees are provided with information, instruction and training to follow safe methods of work.
* Assist the Site EHS Manager in coordinating and controlling activities with respect to EHS, especially wherever interfaces between subcontractors are identified.
* Day shift work with possible night shift work.
* Assist the Site EHS Manager in ensuring compliance of site activities with the Project Specific EHS Plan, guidelines and work instructions.
* Support compliance with the site disciplinary procedure and zero tolerance policy.
* Contribute to the implementation of the site incentive scheme.
* Participate in the implementation of the site EHS training program by providing EHS inductions and supervising Tool Box Meetings.
* Provide support and advice to site personnel so as to prevent injury to personnel, damage to plant and equipment, fire.
* Ensure means for environmental protection are in place.
* Advise the site personnel on EHS requirements applicable to the site activities.
* Coordinate activities with the Site EHS Manager, ensuring that EHS requirements are implemented.
* Contribute to the suitable reporting of EHS issues by actively interacting with the site personnel on EHS matters and by providing the necessary support in addressing such issues.
* Carry out any other specific task defined by the Site EHS Manager to support the implementation of the site EHS Management System.
* Issuing of investigation reports-Perform "Toolbox" talks with the GE team and sub-contractor-Support for EHS Weekly and Monthly reports.
* Coordination with costumer and sub-contractor EHS technicians -Supporting Site Manager during the Weekly EHS field inspections.
* Brazilian qualification as Safety Technician.
* Good team player.
* Fluent in English and Portuguese.
* Good knowledge about NR's.
* Good communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Experience with on site construction Health and safety.