Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and will work within our Petroleum Asset Excellence (PAX) team, part of our global Oil & Gas practice. As part of PAX, you will work with and be part of a team of exceptional advisory professionals with similarly deep Upstream operational experience.
PAX helps clients unlock the full value of their Oil & Gas assets in a sustainable way using a combination of deep industry expertise and reliable, tested solutions. Our Oil & Gas practice serves clients across the entire Oil & Gas value chain, helping them manage risk and uncertainty, strengthening their organizations and improving performance.
What You'll Do
Your ultimate aspiration is to maximize the intrinsic value of our clients’ assets whilst improving capabilities and sustaining change.
You will apply your knowledge and distinctive problem-solving skills to address current business and performance challenges. This could be with clients on an onshore / offshore asset, as a team member on client projects, to fellow McKinsey advisors and / or multi-faceted internal projects.
The combination of your technical expertise with the application of McKinsey’s proprietary Oil & Gas models and strengths in advisory and change management, will allow you the opportunity to work with leading Oil & Gas companies on the challenges they face.
- Undergraduate degree from top-tier university (preferably in Engineering, Economics or closely related specialty) required with a strong academic record
- Master's degree/PhD extremely advantageous; professional accreditation extremely advantageous
- 6+ years of exceptional industry experience and knowledge
- Experience working within an Oil & Gas company, from a large operator or service provider
- Upstream focused (e.g., production optimization, well intervention & services) and facilities
- You must demonstrate strong business insight, impressive career development, and outstanding performance track record
- Excellent written and oral English and Portuguese communication skills
- Oil & Gas