Descrição da Vaga
The Google Technical Services Strategy and Operations team is responsible for developing and operationalizing the strategy of Google Technical Services. The team provides critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We focus on aligning business priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve ideas into future-growth initiatives. We enable the success of our operational teams by driving strategy, leading business planning, crafting communications, and developing data insights to drive business decisions.
The Google Technical Services Performance Specialists team provides deep and specialized in-region technical support for emerging mobile products. Our team consists of sharp, analytical minds who enjoy solving complex, strategic, operational and technical challenges for the world's largest mobile advertisers.
As a Mobile Specialist Engineer, you will be responsible for providing hands-on technical support for emerging technologies, such as Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile Pages, Web Payments, Authentication, Firebase and more. You will also build robust processes, systems, tools, and documentation and will work closely with the Product teams to provide feedback that improves customer experience and performance. You're just as comfortable producing code as you are having strategic conversations with a Client CTO or developer. You are a mobile product expert who can nurture and deepen the partner relationship through successful engagements, multi-product integrations, and by providing day-to-day support. In addition, you flawlessly architect mobile solutions for your clients based on their business goals, and lead implementations for a variety of our product lines during the pre-sales and post-sales process.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Architect and deliver innovative and scalable mobile solutions using Google’s suite of mobile products, especially in relation to mobile web technologies such as Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile Pages and Firebase. Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of any technical challenges.
- Advocate for new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of client integrations.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Google product managers and engineers.
- Perform implementation reviews, and analyze/optimize client product mix to ensure their success.
- Review current processes and design/develop tools, processes, workflows to increase team productivity/efficiency.
* BA/BS degree in software engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years of experience with Internet products and technologies. Experience with progressive web apps and accelerated mobile pages.
* Working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by web developers, and the challenges they face in their work.
* Effective data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills, with a willingness and ability to roll up sleeves to achieve strategic goals.
* Effective problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to speak and write in Spanish and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.