Descrição da Vaga
The Google Technical Services Strategy and Operations team is responsible for developing and operationalizing the strategy of Google Technical Services. The team provides critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We focus on aligning business priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve ideas into future-growth initiatives. We enable the success of our operational teams by driving strategy, leading business planning, crafting communications, and developing data insights to drive business decisions.
Display Specialist Engineers are gurus who serve as a trusted advisor for our top partners and as the bridge for Google's Engineering and Sales teams and are just as comfortable producing code as they are having strategic technical conversations with a Client CTO.
As a technical expert, you work closely with the Partner Sales teams to monitor our products' performance for top clients, develop tools that address their technological and business needs and identify opportunities to grow Google's partner display business.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Architect and deliver innovative and scalable solutions using Google’s suite of display products, especially on Dynamic Remarketing, Conversation Tracking, and Google Tag Manager. Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of any technical challenges.
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Google product managers and engineers.
- Perform implementation reviews, and analyze/optimize client product mix to ensure their success.
- Review current processes and design/develop tools, processes, workflows to increase team productivity/efficiency.
* BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of relevant work experience.
* Programming experience in C#, Java, or C/C++, Python.
* MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
* Working familiarity with SQL/MySQL
* Ability to work well in a fast paced cross-functional team environment.
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
* Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.