Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is looking for a professional that will be responsible for the preparation of products' technical spec sheets, with the objective of making the production process even more assertive and precise. Reporting directly to the Technical Development Coordinator, this professional will be part of our Product Department and will be the communication channel between it and the manufacturing department.
Make sure to check outhttps://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Preparing production technical spec sheets with all the product information to be directed to the manufacturing team.
- Preparing measurement tables and amplifications according to the patternmakers' orientation.
- Analyze the viability of the use of accessories and trims suggested by the development team.
- Participate in products' fittings, write down the prototypes' alterations in development updating the data until finalization and seal.
- Experience: Products development, fittings, modeling, product technical spec sheets.
- Systems: Excel-basic, Corel Draw-basic, and desirable knowledge about some ERP, as Linx or Millennium.
- Level of English: intermediate to advanced.
- Extremely organized
- Hands on
- Good communication
- Very oriented to details
- Agile with computers
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.