Descrição da Vaga
We are currently seeking a Sourcing Specialist to support our client, a multinational company. This professional will:
* ensure the delivery of strong potential candidate pipelines through direct and indirect candidate sourcing, sourcing channel optimization and proactive development of talent pools.
* achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall success and positive image of Futurestep through candidate and client interaction.
* focus on coordinating key activities to support the recruiting staff.
- Client Relationship Management
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Candidate Relationship Management Level of Required Experience:
- May have some relevant experience in researcher or sourcing in recruitment context.
- Build and maintain relationship with candidates and clients throughout the recruitment lifecycle by providing a high level of candidate and client care.
- Work closely with recruitment team to ensure all client and candidate queries are answered promptly.
- Provide responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Responsible for documenting, tracking, and maintaining applicant records and status of engagements in the applicant tracking system.
- Must be able to conduct and document screening process including CV’s pre-screening, telephone interview and short listing. May be able to deliver competency based interviews with guidance of senior Recruiter.
- Capabilities to work in a multicultural environment. Education & Language:
- Bachelor´s degree in areas of education include, but are not limited to, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, among others.
- knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Spanish, Portuguese and English skills are required. So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? World-famous clients, innovative services, talented colleagues, continuing growth… you’ll find all this and more at Futurestep.