Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 173188
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0-30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Recruiter Name: Sofia Rieth
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
The SAP Innovative Business Solutions organization is searching for a Solution Developer S/4 HANA based in São Leopoldo, Brazil.
Are you interested in helping world-class enterprises to solve their most complex business challenges, blaze disruptive new trails and bring their company’s vision to life?
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation.
Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
Join us in helping clients to reimagine their business and create new possibilities that allow them to dream bigger, work smarter and change their worlds.
In SAP Innovative Business Solutions in São Leopoldo, we believe people are the essential part of what we do; we believe they can change and they will evolve. Our environment is safe to let people be themselves and find their strengths to contribute to the overall team and customers we attend.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about software development and technology, someone who wants to learn and stretch beyond his/her own limits every day, someone who is willing to work on difficult projects that changes our customer’s worlds.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Perform detailed analysis of customer business processes and requirements to produce product backlog for low to medium complexity projects.
- Define & architect the design for simple to medium complexity software solutions.
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge in Test-Driven development and Agile Software Engineering.
- Participate in project quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of product backlog, design documents and code reviews.
- Work closely with internal SAP, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion.
- Be a multiplier of your skills by actively mentoring other technical resources on your team.
- Be flexible in taking up different tasks in the project
- Continually enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development.
- Good functional and technical knowledge of SAP components as a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a technical related discipline.
- Proven SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA development experience.
- Knowledge in software design and database.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Professional experience in software development (experience with development on SAP applications).
- Demonstrated experience in software design, architecture and data modeling.
- Previous development experience in SAP platforms and technologies.
- English fluency is required.
- Spanish is a plus.
Sao Leopoldo, Brazil
Ability and willingness to travel (overall travel typically not more than 30%). Involving international travel when required.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Engineer, SAP, Quality Manager, Technology, Engineering, Quality