Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 167441
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The SAP Innovative Business Solutions organization is searching for a Solution Developer Hybris based in São Leopoldo, Brazil.
Are you interested in helping world-class enterprises to solve their most complex business challenges, blaze disruptive new trails and bring their company’s vision to life?
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation.
Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
Join us in helping clients to reimagine their business and create new possibilities that allow them to dream bigger, work smarter and change their worlds.
In SAP Innovative Business Solutions in São Leopoldo, we believe people are the essential part of what we do; we believe they can change and they will evolve. Our environment is safe to let people be themselves and find their strengths to contribute to the overall team and customers we attend.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about software development and technology, someone who wants to learn and stretch beyond his/her own limits every day, someone who is willing to work on difficult projects that changes our customer’s worlds.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Development skills in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform.
- Perform detailed analysis of customer business processes and requirements to produce product backlog for low to medium complexity projects.
- Define & architect the design for simple to medium complexity software solutions.
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge in Test-Driven development and Agile Software Engineering.
- Participate in project quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of product backlog, design documents and code reviews.
- Work closely with internal SAP, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion.
- Be a multiplier of your skills by actively mentoring other technical resources on your team.
- Be flexible in taking up different tasks in the project
- Continually enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development.
- Good functional and technical knowledge of SAP components are a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a technical related discipline.
- Fluent in Java and Spring framework.
- Proven SAP Hybris experience. Hybris Certification is a plus.
- Experience in implementing and deploying Hybris solutions.
- Knowledge in software design and databases.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Professional experience in software development.
- Development experience in SAP Hybris e-commerce platform.
- Demonstrated experience in software design, architecture and data modeling.
- English fluency is required.
- Spanish is a plus.
Sao Leopoldo, Brazil
Ability and willingness to travel (overall travel typically not more than 30%). Involving international travel when required.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Engineer, Quality Manager, SAP, Technology, Engineering, Quality