Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is looking for a 'Software Testing & Quality Assurance Analyst' to keep AMARO's products (www.amaro.com, mobile apps, etc.) 100% bug free, lightning fast and browser/OS optimized. Your responsibility is to keep the quality of our products top-notch while we ship code several times per day. You will develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality, site performance and conduct benchmarking. You will identify, document and track resolution of quality issues, bugs and performance issues via our tracking system.
- Work along with Product Owners and Product Analysts on the definition of use cases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans based on use cases defined across AMARO products and applications (website, mobile apps, etc).
- Estimate, plan, coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute smart automation scripts using open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Come up with strategic ideas of how to further improve our products
- Be, along with Product Analyst, the reference for business teams on the first analysis of BUGs found in production.
- Conduct weekly benchmarking of page loading speeds and other eCommerce KPIs
- Prior work experience in software development and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing as well as automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus
- Highly analytical and focused
- Methodological approach to work (you don't miss things)
- Passion for technology, e-Commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.