Descrição da Vaga
Technology at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
* Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
* Learn a lot.
* Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
* Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to guarantee our products meets impressive standards of usability, functionality and performance. Focused on manual tests we’re looking for someone to help us on building a sustainable way to keep our rapidly deploy pipeline with a reliable and efficient test process. We build things fast and believe short feedback on introduced issues will help us to keep a high quality bar
What you’ll do
- Carefully perform manual tests to guarantee our apps meets high UI and usability standards
- Perform exploratory testing to find bugs before product releases.
- Take care of our bug tracking: support team in reproducing failures, debugging, prioritizing and give feedback about bug fixes
- Create test plans and test cases in various levels of criticality
- Partner with product managers and designers to define flows, refine behaviors and find possible pitfalls before implementation
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
- Experience in cross-browser testing of web apps, UI testing, and/or native app testing
- Passionate for testing and improve software quality
- Have awesome verbal and written communication skills to help you investigate, report bugs and product news for the entire company
- Excellent investigation skills to reproduce issues in a distributed web architecture on a variety of devices and browsers
- Great at making data driven decision
We rock. Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
* Competitive salary package
* Opportunity to earn stock options
* Good health plan and life insurance
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
* Fuel allowance or public transportation card
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment