Descrição da Vaga
Job Title: Software Engineer 2 – IT (I6)
Dell IT Overview:
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers' business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We're skilled in analyzing the customer's business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
The individual would be part of Dell's Services IT QE team performing quality assurance activities. He/She should possess excellent skills in technical problem solving, ability to communicate to Development team and Business users to discuss requirements and develop the testing strategy.
- Develop automation scripts and work as SDET (Software Developer Engineering and Testing)
- Develop test automation using BDD and TDD techniques
- Performs estimation efforts on projects.
- Conducts a variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Deliver test plans and test cases.
- Drives and executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation and the testing plan
- Deliver automated scripts
- Develop and deliver an automation strategy with proven results/savings
- Monitor/Logs defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication
- Generate reports, status and analysis for upper management
Automated test development and/or software development experience
* 4 or more years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Proficient with .NET, C# and Selenium
* Good working knowledge of creating micro services in .NET core, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other cloud platforms
* Experience working in Agile scrum teams
- Graduate degree and at least 4-6 years relevant experience
- Strong understanding and hands-on with .NET, C#, SQL Server
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It's how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.