Descrição da Vaga
Pixter is a software boutique drived by software engineering, data intelligence and usability. We choice projects that have cultural fit with what we believe and work with few clients. Every project has an exclusive team organized by squads. In the last three years we have accomplished cases of success with large companies.
We consistently work with new technologies, and we are looking for professionals who are open to learning new things, regardless of pre-existing comfort zones.
Our teams work using agile frameworks and process to deliver great solutions for our customers fastly.
What you’ll do:
* Understand, define and design databases, APIs and systems architecture;
* Build backend microservices and ship features for mobile and web apps using modern languages and frameworks;
* Measure and optimize API performance;
* Triage bugs and exceptions reported in production;
* Build intelligent monitors for key customer experiences and risk-relevant events;
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
* Help maintain code quality, organization.
- Restful api oriented design / modular service oriented architecture
- Architect optimized database schema designs
- Sql / nosql databases (like mongodb, redis, postgresql or mysql)
- Automated unit, functional and integration testing
- Browser-based single page applications: react, angular
- Experienced amazon web services/google cloud services