Descrição da Vaga
Escale is a rapidly growing customer acquisition company located in São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in 2013 by two American entrepreneurs in their apartment in Vila Madalena, Escale today boasts more than 450 employees.
We use data and technology to deliver more intelligent and optimized buying experiences to consumers. We manage the end-to-end sales funnel for big brands in industries such as telecom, healthcare and education with a simple thesis: the best sales strategy is to deliver an amazing buying experience to end users.
With recent investments from top VCs such as Kaszek Ventures, Global Founders Capital and Redpoint e.Ventures, we are expanding our engineering and data teams to develop a world class customer acquisition platform.
We dream big and constantly focus on the customer, knowing that what we do today are the building blocks for the greater future. We have a highly diverse culture and intend to keep it that way, respecting everyone regardless of their age, sex, skin color, country of origin, sexual orientation or experience level. We put deep understanding of agile values, above specific processes and methodologies. We make decisions based on data and are highly results oriented. Our culture resembles a sport team more than a family, where trust and respect are earned by winning hard battles together.
You're a master of your craft and a relentless problem solver. You think critically and question everything, seeking deep understanding of concepts and business problems. You are transparent and a tireless truth teller, sharing information in an efficient and constructive way to improve the environment around you. You're an outlier, you do and achieve things that most people find hard or even impossible. You're humble and a solid team contributor, knowing not to put your personal interests above the team's and that every interaction is a learning opportunity.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Solid foundation in computer science and fluency at applying it to practical problems
- Proficiency in one of the RDBMS systems, like MariaDB or Postgres
- Practical knowledge of NoSQL databases, like MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with open standards and open source technologies
- Experience with cloud computing, as well scalability and performance problems
- Applied knowledge of modern design patterns
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration, automated deployment and testing
- Deep understanding of agile principles and their practical applications
- Naturally self-driven collaborator
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Peer-reviewed publications in software related discipline
- Team coaching and technical leadership
- Open source project contributions
- Deep knowledge of SQL, including performance optimizations
- Working knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Experience in building public RESTful APIs
- Applied knowledge of modern web frameworks, like React and Angular
- Working experience with BigData
- Experience with applied machine learning
- Practical knowledge of functional programming
- Autonomy to solve hard challenges
- Fun atmosphere
- Public transportation and meal allowance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym allowance
- Home office
- Partnership with SESC
- Free beer every day
- Cake on us on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Competitive salary package
- Working with top minds in the industry
- Choose your own setup (OS, laptop, monitor, etc)