Descrição da Vaga
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Developer Sr. Analyst on our Software Engineering team in Eldorado do Sul.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
* Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell's systems quality standards, policies and procedures
* Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions. Responsible for preparing design documentation. Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs
* Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
* Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability
* Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects
* Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of application programming processes and procedures to the completion of complex assignments
* Competent to analyze diverse and complex problems
* Competent to work in most phases of applications programming
* Knowledge includes advanced work on standard applications programs including coding, testing and debugging
* Advanced ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors
* Advanced understanding of how
* Technology decisions relate to business needs
* Communication and presentation skills
* SFDC/Force.com background
* Presales experience
* Agile Experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you're ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.