Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 167560
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Product Unit LFI (LoBs and Focus Industries) is responsible for localizing and maintaining SAP’s both OnPrem and Cloud offerings for a large customer base. As one of the major global development units under Globalization Services, is our responsibility, to drive S/4HANA localization features for logistics, Ariba localization, Hybris commerce & marketing localization, Transportation Management as well as innovative micro-services like Cloud NF-e/ NFS-e and electronic documents (eDocs).
EXPECTATION AND TASKS:
- As a full-stack developer, you would be responsible for development starting with leading edge design, coding, testing and quality assurance of complex product features in a development team.
- Desirable solid knowledge of development support for large SAP´s installed base either oP and/or Cloud
- Shows passionate initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product team success
- Constantly improves own work methods by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on diverse tasks for the benefit of the team
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Highly recommended to have previous experience in supporting localization layer and features in any country, but preferable for Brazil
- Experience with test-driven development
- Previous experience as a developer in a professional development team
- Desirable hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Diploma in computer science, engineering or related hard sciences area
- Ideally, previous experience in development with either MM Localization Brazil, SD Localization Brazil or SAP NF-e
- Strong understanding of agile development methods & tools
- Fluent English
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Developer, QA, ERP, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Quality, Engineering