Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 158482
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Requirements analysis
* Creating specifications and design documents
* Software coding, quality assurance and maintenance
* Functional acumen & Documentation skills
* Work closely with colleagues in other lines of business and other locations, external partners
* and customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor degree or undergraduate studies in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics
* Fluency in English is required
* Desirable knowledge in SAP solutions for Human Capital Management, especially Payroll
* Previous experience with SCRUM and LEAN is highly valued
* Software engineering and formal software development methodologies
* Process and data modeling
* Design concepts
* Software quality assurance and test methodologies
* No previous work experience required.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Engineer, Intern, Payroll, Technology, Engineering, Entry Level, Finance