Descrição da Vaga
Work in an dynamic team for creating innovative solutions for VoIP products. Main activities and responsibilities include:
* Digest requirement from product team and participate in the elaboration of high level design for high availability, performance and scalability;
* Raise and discuss trade-offs of different design approaches elaborating detailed design documents;
* Implement solution from coding to testing;
* Follow agile process using SCRUM methodology participating actively in all development phases.
* Proven solid experience in Software Development (experience on Programming);
* Experience in test tool (jmeter and junit);
* Knowledgeable on testing process (test planning, test execution, reporting);
* Familiarity with principles of distributed systems;
* Knowledge in automated deploy tools / containers (Packer, Docker, Vagrant);
* Comfortable with Linux Environment for development;
* Knowledge in SQL databases;
* Knowledge in NoSQL Database (Cassandra is a plus);
* English Fluency Written/Spoken (ability to maintain conversation in English presenting your arguments clearly).
* Experience/Knowledge in agile project management process (SCRUM);
* Experience/Knowledge in project management tools (JIRA);
* Experience in application profiling in order to find out the bottom necks;
* Usage of RabbitMQ as an event bus in distributed systems (or similar messaging system);
* Cloud computing;
* Experience/Knowledge in OpenSIPS or FreeSWITCH development;
* Experience/Knowledge in SIP protocol;
* Experience/Knowledge in VoIP.
- Testes automatizados
A vaga aceita trabalho remoto?