Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our South America office in Sao Paulo as part of our Digital McKinsey Apprentice program. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll work side-by-side with McKinsey Digital Labs architects and data engineers to solve our client’s complex problems.
You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll work with colleagues from across the firm to help our clients launch agile marketing and personalization programs at scale, enabled by data and technology. You’ll have the opportunity to plug into exciting large scale marketing and digital transformations.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will contribute to a development team building cutting-edge applications for our clients and will gain hands-on experience in application development.
In this role you will be expected to fully immerse yourself with a team of developers, designers, and agile coaches to transform our client’s technical processes, infrastructure, and end-user applications. During this year, experienced consultants will provide guidance and coaching and give you a sense of McKinsey's people, values, and spirit.
You will contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and org implications, and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology. Leveraging your expertise, you’ll help to advance McKinsey’s overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will develop new frameworks, approaches and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
- Graduated from a coding school or coding boot-camp program
- Experience with Node.js, ES6, Webpack, React/Redux and other frameworks (e.g. Angular, Backbone, HTML
- and CSS, etc.)
- Ability to write and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large-scale applications
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (e.g., Postgres, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Development experience with any of the following: code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, test driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and accessibility are a plus
- Deep understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to provide technical excellence (whilst adhering to Agile software engineering practices such as DRY,TDD, CI) and leadership/mentorship
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- High Tech