Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
We are looking for a smart and motivated Software Developer with solid technical skills and experience in the Java Programming Language. The working environment is vibrant, dynamic and will challenge you to deliver the best technology solutions to enable our customers grow and thrive everywhere.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Java-based platform programs;
* Collaborating with business analysts and systems analysts to prepare technical specification documentation;
* Examining document requirements, technical design documentations, unit test, system test, user acceptance test, and implementation plans for small to complex projects;
* Developing estimates on related project work;
* Staying current with new technology developments and development techniques;
* Responsible for Leading, monitoring and reporting development project status and anticipating potential issues that could adversely impact scheduled;
* Co-ordinate with capacity monitoring team to ensure future application growth and overall platform performance capability;
* Identifies and fixes errors and deviations;
* Demonstrates debugging skills, debugs code alone or with some assistance;
* Reviews all tasks within an application module to ensure overall quality and accuracy;
* Ensure application availability as per Service contracts or SLA;
* Prepares and completes code and test plan inspections.
Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.
* Computer Science, System Analysis or similar technical degree and fluency in English;
* Experience with AGILE methodologies in addition to standard waterfall SDLC.
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team and strong analytical and problem solving skills;
* Mastery of technical skills in J2EE, SPRINGS, HIEBRNATE, Oracle PL/SQL
* Experience in middleware platforms like SOA, MQ, JMS, BEA Product suite will be an advantage, experience in Level3 support/post production support for complex implantations/products, experience in full life cycle of development projects using SDLC processes such as waterfall, Agile etc and Experience working with multi-cultural & multi-national software development teams;
* Excellent debugging& investigation skills for critical real world problems, ability to resolve them quickly and proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment.