Descrição da Vaga
Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
* Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
* Learn a lot.
* Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
* Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to write tests and help us on building a sustainable way to keep our rapidly deploy pipeline with a reliable and efficient test process. We build things fast and believe short feedback on introduced issues will help us to keep a high quality bar
What you’ll do
- Write a lot of tests ! Starting with functional tests, later on, load and integration tests
- Build and maintain tooling and test infrastructure
- Create test plans and test cases in various levels of criticality
- Partner with developers to build a test culture, automate tests and improve release processes
- Support team in reproducing failures, debugging, and failure analysis investigation to maximize stability and productivity.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
- Excel in at least one programming language, test framework and are familiar with versioning (git)
- Passionate for testing and improve software quality, including automated and manual testing
- Expertise in software testing via automation, particularly with web or mobile based applications
- Excellent debugging skills in a distributed web architecture and a variety of devices and browsers
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines, using tools such as Jenkins, Drone.io, Travis CI
- Great at making data driven decision. Database querying is a plus!
We rock. Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
* Competitive salary package
* Opportunity to earn stock options
* Good health plan and life insurance
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
* Fuel allowance or public transportation card
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment