Descrição da Vaga
As an ATG Architect, you'll help implement solutions to the specific needs of our various clients primarily using the ATG eBusiness platform. Business needs must be translated into effective technical solutions using several core technologies (web applications from ATG and others, and related technologies like Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, UML).
Scalable, complex, transactional web sites will be created quickly by leveraging commercial tools. Your experience in developing large and small scale projects will be a key factor in building a career within MCFADYEN DIGITAL. Your expertise in all phases of a projects lifecycle from analysis, design to development will help you continue to build and deliver world class systems
- Build upon commercial web applications (ATG application server, content management personalization engine, B2C/B2B commerce platform, portal,) with custom code.
- Experience on ATG Commerce, will be actively involved in coding.
- Need to understand ATG Commerce profile and DAS/DPS profile, dynamic pricing, fulfillers and fulfillment module, abandoned orders, custom actions and events.
- Requires agile or related project execution experience. ATG knowledge is a must and the candidate must be hands on.
- Should be ready to travel onsite and the candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Strong ATG, Java and J2EE development experience
- Experience building e-commerce solutions is a must
- Web Services development experience such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI
- Hands on skills using databases such as Oracle and MySQL with experience using Hibernate and other OR mapping tools
- Experience with popular Java IDEs (Eclipse/WSAD)
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Should be ready to travel onsite for short term / long term.
- Strong background in web systems integration
- Proven management track record of high-visibility projects
- Mastery of project tracking and reporting
- Integrity driven to make and deliver achievable commitments
- Management skills such as resource planning, setting expectations, scheduling, mentoring, and prioritizing
- Flexibility and respect for company culture and co-workers
ADVANCED ENGLISH SKILLS IS MANDATORY.
THIS VACANCY IS FOR FLORIANOPOLIS/SC, WORKING REMOTELY IS NOT AN OPTION AVAILABLE AT THIS MOMENT.
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player