Descrição da Vaga
DO YOU WANT TO BRING TRAVEL EXPERIENCES TO LIFE FOR BRAZILIANS VIA SOCIAL MEDIA?
We are looking for a happy, talented and motivated ROCKSTAR wishing to lead our Social Media Team at WePlann, focusing on creating unique content that generates engagement and increases sales through the management of our Social Media Channels.
Can you see yourself listening to Anastasia’s Original Broadway Cast Recording while you share on Facebook a blog post about an interview with the songwriters of the show? Does your heart skip a beat when you see the actor that plays Simba on The Lion King singing with one of your coworkers? Do you feel like screaming when you watch a video from the new roller coaster Universal Studios Florida recently opened? Are you able to share all of that excitement with our 100,000 Facebook followers so they know that just like the Genie from Aladdin, THEY NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE WEPLANN?
If your answer was a resonating YES, well, then THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!
In WePlann we make dreams come true by building together the #1 online platform for Latin Americans to easily & securely buy travel experiences!!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THIS ROCKET?
* Passionate about Social Media communication?
* Always aware of new trends?
* Excited about working in an international environment with people from all around the world?
* Able to work in a flexible workspace where you’ll have autonomy to create unique projects and put them into action?
* A wanderluster at heart?
This is the perfect moment to join WePlann’s team and be part of something big.
* Developing and implementing the social media distribution strategy with the content team
* Creating content for social media posts
* Engaging with WePlann’s social media followers proactively on a daily basis
* Working with other team members to create a social media strategy for Spanish speaking countries in Latin America
* Analyzing and optimizing social media strategy via reporting, metrics
* Translating content from/to Portuguese, English and Spanish
* Writing the description of new products on our websites and making them attractive for customers when necessary
* Writing blog posts when necessary
* Helping with other content projects when necessary, for example, writing content for our Affiliate Program and writing partnership proposals for premier attractions (Broadway, Universal etc.
- Happy, talented and motivated
- Significant experience leading/managing social media for online media outlets or e-commerce
- Demonstrated knowledge on how to create amazing and engaging content on social media
- Demonstrated track record of generating ambitious metrics by way of social media user engagement, user growth, traffic and sales, where appropriate
- Undergraduate degree in communication, journalism, marketing, public relations or related areas
- Fluent english (all communications within weplann are held in english)
- Native portuguese
- Strong time management, interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Knowing how to work independently
- Passion for traveling!
- Job duration: long term
- Gross monthly wage: full time position for 9 hours/day. salary to be decided based on experience.
- Job location: são paulo
- Office: coworking space in pinheiros, very well located, close to restaurants and accessible by subway. the space offers coffee, water, tea, snacks and fruits.
- Weplann will provide you with a laptop