Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is seeking a creative and talented Social Media Analyst to own and operate all of AMARO's social media channels. You will be responsible to maintain a social media calendar, come up with content ideas and show all the amazing things that are happening at AMARO. You will be part of the Content team inside the Brand Marketing department and report to a Content Supervisor.
The ideal candidate is highly creative and connected, knows everything that is happening in the fashion/entertainment world, has worked with content for women's fashion and has lived abroad. Fluency in English is a requirement. Bilingual is a plus.
* Come up with a clearly defined social media strategy that mirrors AMARO's creative direction and woman;
* Pay attention to what is happening in the world and ensure AMARO is first on all things memes, women's rights issues and pop culture;
* Maintain AMARO's social media calendar and plan Instagram feed;
* Measure and test new formats to understand what resonates most with our followers;
* Proactively create stories based on happenings at AMARO, its Guide Shops and ask team members to share pictures of interesting moments while working at AMARO;
* Create video scripts, produce them alongside a production team and bring new ideas, formats and tests to our Youtube channel;
* Increase traffic to AMARO.com through channels such as Facebook and Pinterest.
* 24/7 connected Millennial
* Passionate about fashion, content and digital marketing
* You have an opinion and care about what is happening in the world
* Hard worker
* You always think outside the box
- Experience in premium women's fashion content production
- Ability to quickly and spontaneously create content in any location or setting
- Skilled with copywriting
- Lived abroad. fluent or bilingual in english
- Bachelor in a creative, marketing or communication field
- Photoshop is a must