Descrição da Vaga
Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
* Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
* Learn a lot.
* Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
* Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
* Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Site Reliability Engineer responsibilities at QuintoAndar**
QuintoAndar is looking for engineers to join our SRE team who can help us design, build and maintain our services. You will partner with other engineering teams to help them make our services more performant, scalable and reliable. Among your tasks you'll look for bottlenecks and propose ways to fix them, provision infrastructure in the cloud, develop tools to improve engineering teams’ performance and to automate workflows.
SRE/DevOps responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
* Design, build and maintain infrastructure through reusable code and tooling.
* Create solutions to continuously improve scalability, performance and security of our platform.
* Interact with other engineering teams to help them improve availability, reliability and resilience of our infrastructure and systems.
* Use your analytical skills to help engineering teams debug and fix issues.
* Spread DevOps best practices across the company.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Technical Online Challenge
3. Phone interview with Recruiters
4. Interview with Engineering Team
5. Reference check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
You may apply if you:
- Have some knowledge in at least one script language (Python or Bash)
- Know Linux/Unix systems and network tools
- Have implemented or maintained a Continuous Delivery/Integration Pipeline (e.g. Drone, Jenkins, Travis CI, Spinnaker, GoCD)
- Have experience with Docker containers
- Have experience with IaaS services provider (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
We might like you even better if you:
- Know Infrastructure as Code software (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet)
- Have some knowledge of Kafka and Zookeeper
- Have strong knowledge of Databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Datomic, MongoDB)
- Have developed Microservices with Python, NodeJS, Java or Golang
- Have experience with container orchestration (e.g. Mesos, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Rancher)
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package.
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
* Fuel or public transportation allowance.
* Good health plan
* Dental plan
* Life insurance
* Children Allowance (Daycare)
* Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
* This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)