Descrição da Vaga
- Requisition ID: WD185067
- Position: Full time
- Open date: 12/10/2018 19:08
- Functional area: Procurement
- Location: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
- Required degrees: Higher Education Complete (Brazil)
- Relocation: No
Your Responsibilities :
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
* Support the development of the long and short-term plans to improve Procurement processes in order to enhance the overall performance of the Site. Provide support in the implementation of new processes.
* Support the Implementation of Global Procurement processes, policies, guidelines, strategies locally and ensure compliance.
* Managing interfaces between Procurement and the Site, balancing the expectations of both Procurement and Site stakeholders. Understanding different perspectives and satisfying the needs and expectations of all stakeholders, both within Procurement and the Site.
* Ensure the Site requirements are taking into account within the definition and implementation of Global Category strategies. Development and robust implementation of Procurement strategies for local categories of spend that clearly meet business requirements.
* Support the Procurement function at Site (Directs, Manufacturing Indirects and Capex).
* Develop and manage the Site supply base to meet GSK's requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost, and innovation to control costs in a fast-moving environment. Adapt and respond to regularly changing business requirements.
* Support the development of a long-term vision for all local purchasing categories to support the growth of GSK. Ensure the approval of this long-term vision by local key stakeholders.
* For specific Categories, actively negotiate contracts.
* Reduce the Directs, Manufacturing Indirects and Capex costs of the site. Support the reduction of end-to-end total costs of the Site.
* Influence the balance sheet of the Site through development and robust implementation of best Procurement practices.
* Balancing both strategic and operational requirements. Any interruption of supply results in immediate and extended impact on GSK revenue stream.
* Co-ordinate support from multiple Category teams and working within a matrix organisation. Manage relationships with other Procurement staff remotely.
* Secure the supply chain through integrating a risk management approach as a foundation of Procurement mission. Evaluate and mitigate risk associated with long standing local suppliers and single sourcing.
Why You? Basic qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
* Bachelor Degree in: Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance;
* 2 years of operational Procurement experience across multiple categories of spend and some experience of regulated environments;
* Awareness of Procurement tools such as sourcing, quotation analysis, contract negotiation, supplier review, supplier development and others
* Ability to drive & implement change;
* Good Knowledge to manage sensitive partnerships, strong influencing and stakeholder partnering skills coupled with excellent negotiation and communication skills;
* Good written and verbal communication skills – fluent English;
* Awareness of cost benchmark & financial audit with key supplier and legal matters (contracting)
* Understanding of risk management.
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
* Ability to work in high pressure environment, often under tight deadlines;
* Financial acumen;
* Understanding of external environment & supplier relationship models;
* Ability to operate and influence across all business units and across multiple disciplines.
Why GSK? :
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, CataflamPro/ Voltaren, Theraflu / Trimedal, Parodontax, Panadol, Polident and Otrivin.
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy to be part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.