Descrição da Vaga
Amazon Brazil is looking for a creative, goal-oriented and highly analytical individual to join our team and provide the best possible shopping experience for our customers. As a site merchandiser you will develop, execute, test and analyze on-site merchandising programs including targeted e-mail, site content, promotions and social media. He/she will analyze performance of site content, always seeking ways to improve discoverability, optimize promotional efforts and help meet business needs.
The successful candidate will be a strong and confident communicator, great at meeting multiple deadlines, and comfortable with a varied set of software, editing tools (including XML and Excel), Photoshop. Clean, clear, and creative writing and communication skills are essential, as well as a moderate to advanced experience with data analysis. He/she must be efficient and hard-working with an eye for compelling content and customer experience. If you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, this opportunity with Amazon.com.br is for you!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
* 3+ years of experience in product management, marketing, online merchandising
* Superior verbal and written communications skills in both English and Portuguese
* Proficient with a varied set of software and editing tools (including HTML, Excel, image editing software)
* High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
* Organization and flexibility, being able to deliver multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
* Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with SEO/SEM, social media and paid search is a plus
* Experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations
* Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI · Comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management
* Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management