Descrição da Vaga
Monsanto is seeking a highly motivated individual to become an integral member of Plant Breeding Testing Team. The successful candidate will manage the experimental stations of Sorriso - MT, Campo Novo do Parecis - MT and Rondonópolis - MT.
The primary position’s responsibility is to provide site leadership for Breeding´s cross-functional operations and enabling teams.
- Develop and execute a multi-disciplinary team integration plan focused on operational effectiveness;
- Build and leverage relationship with key external and internal stakeholders to steer the Community Engagement strategy ensuring our freedom to operate;
- Drive the strategic plan for site resources usage based on Breeding 3.0 strategy and long range plan;
- Commit to enhance actions aiming Sustainability and Breeding´s Planet Impact goals;
- Implement Breeding´s key strategies providing overall directions to cross-functional teams, influencing direct and matrix reports;
- Promote and assure a strong ESH and Compliance culture in the site;
- Prepare and develop talent potential for continuous change;
- Guarantee alignment and standardization of actions based on business needs across sites.
- BS in Agronomy **_
- MS degree in Breeding/Agronomy/Plant Pathology/Entomology or related fields is desirable;
- Outstanding leadership skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects;
- Ability and experience of effectively with interdisciplinary teams; Dicionário
Other Required Qualifications:
* Excellent communication skills and personal interaction to foster teamwork and enhance a good working environment;
* Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.