Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 157121
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Responsible for the following activities: Quality Management for ISO, Support of Premium Operations, support the DBS Head Brazil.
Quality Management activities:
* Organize and participate in ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2005 yearly audit re-certification for Digital Business Services;
* Act as the local contact for Compliance, ISO and Data Protection related topics;
* Perform frequent knowledge assessments with internal teams;
* Work on assessments and audit results to guarantee continuous improvement of processes and tasks;
* Establish and perform regular info-sessions and roll-outs of new updates, process changes, compliance, security and data protection topics.
Support of Premium Operations – expected activities:
* Periodic Run rates reporting: bi-weekly run rate reporting based on Premium Contract reporting, with respective follow-p on low run rates accounts
* Activity posting management and follow-up: weekly follow-up on Premium Engagement teams’ activity postings to ensure the activities are reported timely and correctly;
* Utilization: Periodic reporting on the productivity of Premium Engagement Teams;
* Forecast data collection and consolidation: Management of PE forecast to ensure the data is timely and correctly reported in the available tools, in order to have the revenue figures reported to F&A on time and with quality;
* Travel expenses management and reporting: enforce the travel policies among PE team members, approve the travel requests and follow-up the travel expense reports to ensure properly expense management
* Monitor MBO KPIs and report the results each month to the PE management team
Support the DBS Head Brazil:
* Managing diary/calendar and e-mails on behalf, potentially also including calls and voicemails.
* Monitoring actions and manage reminders
* Managing internal and potentially external correspondence
* co-ordination of Team Meetings and external events.
* Have a good knowledge of SAP internal processes;
* Highly proactive to solve challenges in regards to process execution and training activities;
* Good communication and leadership skills;
* Be well organized and a self-learner.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, ERP, Quality Manager, SAP, Cloud, Administrative, Technology, Quality