Descrição da Vaga
The role of the Supply Chain and Operations function is to Plan, Source, Make and Deliver HP products and services for our channel partners, customers and internal use on a global basis. The function also includes coordination and collaboration with multiple internal and external partners, e.g., suppliers, intermediaries, third-party service providers and customers. In the Customer Support organization, the Supply Chain function is living momentum with several Global and Regional programs to transform and improve our delivery capabilities, create a strong and compelling infrastructure to support HP growth in the Services segments, striving to keep our customers satisfaction at very high level while improving our cost structure for HP to win in the marketplace. We are HP, we are the best IT company and we are transforming the Supply Chain to deliver at high level while being recognized by the breakthroughs we believe will differentiate HP from the competition in the Customer Support segment. We are looking for the best and motivated candidates to embark with us in this journey. If you are customer oriented, dynamic, self-starter, perseverant, have business acumen and strives for teamwork results, this is the right opportunity to show that you play to win.
In this function, you will manage the Services Supply Chain operation in Brazil and join the Latin America Services Supply Chain staff. In this critical role you will work with a team of SMEs and seasoned employees that will support you to drive execution up to operational excellence. Strong teamwork spirit, be people oriented, has solid background in Supply Chain, sharp understanding of cost structure & cost management, as well as have the ability to take decisions driven by metrics and indicators are important attributes for the strong candidates we invite to participate. If you have previous leadership experience, APICS or PMI certification, this is also a differentiator. English and Spanish spoken idioms will help you connect with your peers at region level as well as connect and collaborate with global initiatives according to CS Supply Chain strategy. You will make part of a Regional staff that strive for collaboration and benchmark with our Americas and Global organizations. Customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, cost efficiency and team development will be the fuel of our aspirations to be the best in class Supply Chain operation you will help to manage.
* Manages and controls activities within a single country or a sub-region which is part of a larger geographical Region.
* Manages at least 4 employees and typically between 8 and 15 direct reports. Span of Control guidelines may differ from these numbers.
- Responsible for the overall business success of a set of services, solutions, or a sub- set of the portfolio, product family, or functional segment. Establishes strategies and business plans to support business goals and initiatives by driving profitable growth and TCE.
- Manages and monitors performance of product and service business metrics (e.g., attach, penetration, revenue, TCE); delivers recovery or action plans for exception issues.
- Identifies and drives process improvements for services route to market, delivery, business operations, and individual and team productivity to improve overall effectiveness.
- Creating and foster a mutually beneficial relationship with Product Business Groups, Alliance partners, Services functional and support teams, and Regional Business Development Manager, Sales, Solution Partners Organization, and delivery functions.
- Focal point for functional team issues and resolution.
- Assigns responsibilities, provides direction, leadership, and coaching, removes barriers as needed to enable direct reports to execute their roles and achieve objectives and goals.
- Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding. Achieves diversity and other HR goals.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 8+ years to establish proven track record in Service Business Management Established management background of high level individual contributors (leading teams).
- Typically first level and advanced level university degree .
Knowledge and Skills:
- High market knowledge. Need broad knowledge competitive market dynamics, business models, business strategies and processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate organization, culture and policies, cross functional roles and objectives.
- Skills in management of people and business relationships, knowledge in organizational design and planning, problem solving, managing individual and team productivity and dynamics, and excellent communication, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with financial reporting tools and ability to correctly design reports and interpret their output.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and drive change across functions; highly developed program management and change management.
- Management by influence with international, multi-cultural, virtual teams.
- Influence cross-functionally and on senior management level .