Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
We are seeking for a razor-sharp Organic Acquisition Supervisor (SEO & ASO) to join our Performance Marketing Department.
You will lead and execute cross-functional projects and initiatives to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic to AMARO's website and mobile apps. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and work side-by-side with Engineering, Business Intelligence and other Marketing teams. Prior experience with SEO/ASO in a eCommerce or direct response context is required.
The ideal candidate is highly technical, intellectually curious and think as a online marketer.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com, as well as our iOS and Android apps to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Review and evolve AMARO's current SEO/ASO Business Plan
- Lead and manage a cross-functional SEO/ASO task-force composed of Engineering, Content Marketing and Performance Marketing specialists
- Research, plan and execute on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing to increase organic search volume
- Constantly monitor and improve metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, information architecture, and other structural SEO-elements of the website
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Support our ambitious Internationalization Plan by making sure AMARO's website and mobile apps are SEO-optimized in multiple languages
- Continually learn, fine-tune and improve SEO/ASO skills and techniques, according to the industry trends and changes
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline
- 2+ years of SEO/ASO experience in a Ecommerce or Direct Response context
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics
- Advanced experience with SEO tools such as Google Keyword Tool and Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, Hrefs and others
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- Highly structured project management and organization skills
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Advanced or fluent English
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, develop and implement new technologies on it’s own
- Highly analytical and quantitative
- Passion for data and learning new things
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.