Descrição da Vaga
Rentcars.com, a global OTA specialized in car rentals, allows its customers to compare prices from different car rental companies in over 160 countries and easily book a vehicle online. We pride ourselves on the quality of the services we provide to our clients and partners, always aiming for unparalleled excellence.
As we're rapidly growing, we're looking for the right person to be part of our Marketing team and help achieve our goals. As a content analyst you will work alongside a high performance team where you'll be required to deal with others, defend your point of view and always strive to meet and surpass the company's level of excellence.
Here's what this role is all about:
- Continuously monitor site health, taking into consideration the most important SEO elements, such as: internal linking, robots, sitemaps, meta tags, headings, mobile first indexation, semantic HTML, JS and CSS issues, etc.;
- Discover new SEO improvement opportunities, document the solutions, forward them to the necessary teams and guarantee their correct execution;
- Monitor and analyze Web Analytics metrics, discover anomalies and actionable opportunities in our data, build and present reports that detail our progress in comparison to our competitor's;
- Work alongside other team members, including other media teams, in looking for actionable business opportunities, conversion strategies, external linking, etc.
- Be always up to date with Google's update and ranking factors;
- Support our software developers in SEO initiatives;
A match made in heaven:
In addition to good performance in SEO, it is expected of this professional to be extremely logical and have excellent problem solving skills, dedication, discipline, attention to details, proactivity and organization.
- Experience working with traditional SEO and Web Analytics tools, like: SEMrush, Moz, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Majestic;
- Experience in optimizing websites from the ground up, conquering good rankings with proven results such as increase in sessions and conversions;
- You must keep up with the latest SEO trends by reading international blogs and articles published by field experts;
- Experience in Software Development is a plus;
- Experience in performing keyword research;
- Experience in Excel and other data analysis tools;
- AdWords certification, or any other Inbound Marketing certification (Rock Content, HubSpot, RD), is desired;
- WordPress experience is a plus;
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, System Development, Journalism, Business Administration.;
- Master Degree is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Work in an inspiring, vibrant and ever-changing environment, where you will be challenged to put everything you know into practice.
- Add your DNA to meaningful changes already happening in the company.
- The opportunity to be part of our international expansion and to structure the operation in different languages.
Your initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive and the ability to stay focused on results (despite changing conditions) are the key to success here at Rentcars.com.