Descrição da Vaga
Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies. Be part of ...
Accenture Digital digitizes our clients' businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to improve the user experience for millions of end users.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Digital Design Services professionals envision, research, design and manage marketing, commerce and servicing experiences across touchpoints.
Fjord, part of Accenture Interactive, is a design and innovation consultancy that re-imagines people's relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world's leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant. Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of more than 750 design and innovation experts in twenty two studios around the world, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto and Washington. For more information visit http://www.fjordnet.com/ or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
* Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
* Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
* Develop the digital brand and identity strategy for our customers
* Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
* Create instant tangibility for the Fjord team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
* Develop the Visual Interface Design through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
* Produce animation/motion solutions and demos created in Flash, 3D or similar software
* Give data meaning through information visualization
* Create light weighed style guides and brand guidelines to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
* Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
* Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
* Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
* Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
* Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers, engineering, product management, marketing and others
* Participate in and contribute to Project Debriefs.
* Play an active role in client meetings.
* Vocalize opinions and ideas to clients and the project team.
* Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
* When necessary, manage work streams directly with clients.
* At least 6+ years relevant industry experience.
* In possession of a relevant degree or professional qualification(s).
* Proficient in and/or knowledge of relevant software packages i.e.
Photoshop and Illustrator, In Design, Flash, 3D graphics packages, and motion graphics software such as After Effects.
* Experience creating visual design guidelines and documentation, design language systems and motion studies.
* Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise (information visualization) and iconography are an advantage.
* Able to present concepts and justify design decisions.
* Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
* Demonstrable attention to detail.
* Willingness to travel.
* Seek out opportunities for self-development.
* Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
* Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
* Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
* Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
* Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
* Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided.
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.