Descrição da Vaga
Do you want to redefine the way people consume beauty? Join us in vibrant São Paulo as a product owner!
Beleza na Web is the #1 beauty ecommerce in Latin America, but boasts a small (and fast), start-up feel. Our vision is to provide the best shopping experience at the best prices for all our consumers, no matter what their want. As our business is constantly growing, we are looking for UX/UI Designers to join our team, impact our users on a daily basis and take our product to the next level.
You'll work side-by-side on a team of designers, developers, and product owners to help us to define a world-class shopping experience for beauty products to our amazing customers. If you care about making a great product and are able to design in an iterative process to uncover the best solution-data to hard problems and if you have experience designing for different technologies and multiple devices, understanding the challenges of transactional design, here's your place!
Our teams are small and nimble, giving you the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements to our products. You should be knowledgeable about the competitive space, understand established design patterns and design with best practices in mind.
Who are you?
‘Designer’ is just what it says on your CV – you’d be just as happy to be labeled an Engineer, or Analyst; a Builder, Hacker or Maker. Because what you really do, what you live for, is solving problems. Your portfolio isn’t a series of beautiful but generic templates – it’s a collection of stories that you can discuss with enthusiasm, and regret … because you’re always getting better at what you do and you’re never satisfied with "good enough". You’re equally comfortable discussing colour theory, user psychology, or the semantic implications of the DIV tag, you’re a pixel perfect professional and draw outstanding user interfaces. You’re excited about the endless potential of the web, and being able to build things that millions of people can use every day.
- +5 years experience developing great digital products.
- Experience with testing AB
- Simplicity: Good design is invisible.
- Collaboration: You’ll be working alongside developers and copywriters to create elegant user experiences; you should thrive on feedback, critique and iteration.
- Visual Design: Experience with design tools including Adobe CS Suite, Sketch and other tools as they relate to documenting wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity screen level design;
- Data: You are a successful Designer, but you like to measure your success with data and learn from it every day
- Process: You need to know the users, and to this you need to talk with them. So, in your daily basis, you'll interact with our users using different tools, be prepared!
- E-Commerce: You understand the challenges and the opportunities that a large e-commerce website has to offer
- Ambition for pixel perfect;
- Experience designing for a variety of device sizes - mobile, tablet, desktop. Responsive experience is a big plus!
- UX strategy for product;
- Competition analysis;
- Qualitative and quantitative research and testing with the user;
- Experience journeys and maps;
*- **Visual benchmarks (UI)
* Working in partnership with Front-Ends, Developers, P.Os
* Knowledge of iOS and Android Design Guidelines
What’s in it for you?
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Brazil: São Paulo
- Performance based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation.
- Discount on our website products.
- Medic and life insurance.
- Meal and transport allowance (meal voucher and transportation voucher – or fuel).
- Free parking space.
Please include URLs for an online design portfolio that demonstrates strong design principles. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.