Descrição da Vaga
ArcTouch has been developing award-winning mobile apps for phones and tablets since the original iPhone was introduced. We've completed hundreds of handcrafted custom apps for some of the today's most important brands including NBC, salesforce.com, Audi, CBS, Razorfish, Google, and Yahoo!
Millions of users engage with our work every day.
And we need your help.
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, your job is not to just find the most highly-skilled talent on the market, but also those that will work well in the ArcTouch culture. Success will be measured by your ability to identify and attract applicants as well as facilitate the defined recruiting process.
You'll be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at ArcTouch. You are organized and driven, with interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to develop lasting relationships with candidates. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
To face our challenges, you must have
- Experience in end-to-end recruiting (nice to have technology company experience).
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents in order to deliver reports and feedback
- Advanced (speaking and writing) English
- Excellent client service skills
- Complete bachelor's degree
In a day with us you will, for example:
- Source and attract professionals for mobile, web, quality assurance, design and support areas for our Brazil office
- Manage the hiring process in accordance with ArcTouch business priorities
- Communicate with our managers, teams, and candidates.
- Conduct behavioral interviews based on our company values
- Be part of the hiring decisions, including salary recommendations, offers and offer acceptance/declines
- Always look for improvements and innovation in our hiring process
- Make the candidate, new hire, and hiring manager experience your top priority and responsibility
- Study and apply metrics that will help the recruiting team guarantee and improve the quality of our hiring
Come to ArcTouch and collaborate with the very best developers, designers, and strategists who are leading the mobile industry forward.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.