Descrição da Vaga
Job Summary: This position is responsible for partnering across the L’Oreal Americas zone as a project manager and business analyst for initiatives including but not limited to Salesforce.com and XTEL trade promotion management, This role involves leading business/IT strategy discussions and projects, team and vendor management and ultimately delivering initiatives according to the business requirements.
- Relationship Management - Business facing staff member responsible for understanding demand management, problem resolution and solution development
- Managing third party vendors responsible for technical development; ensuring all development is in done in accordance to internal standards and maintaining timelines
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and employ resources effectively
- Leading process or project teams of cross-functional business and IT representatives to design, develop and implement successful changes in quality, timeliness and/or productivity
- Guiding business applications efforts to ensure that process and project management tools and methods are utilized consistently and follow the organization's business systems plans
- SalesForce.com and XTEL Trade Promotion administration and support
- Meeting or exceeding customer requirements with respect to time, cost efficiency & business value.
- Leading, influencing, and negotiating to achieve business strategies & deliver results.
- Anticipating and resolving issues/barriers that impede progress.
* 7+ years of IT project management experience, preferably with sales and marketing
* Proven track record of excellent project management/business analysis efforts
* Experience working with the Salesforce.com platform
* Experience with trade promotion management tools
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience managing budgets and resources
* PMP certification
* Familiarity with Mobile Technology and Platforms for business
* Familiarity with the Microsoft environment:
o SQL Server, Power BI, O365
o ETL toolset experience a plus including but not limited to Informatica and Web Service development
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /
Creativity, Conflict Management, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Presentations, Conducting Meetings
Management Skills: Project Management (Agile and/or PMP certifications a plus,) Process Management, External Resource (Vendor) Management, Software Release management and implementation; Teamwork, Prioritization, Commitment Management
Experience Guideline: At least 7 years' related work experience, with demonstrated expertise in targeted technical area. Responsibility for project or process management desired.