Descrição da Vaga
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things.
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network,
Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers,
governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and
the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers
continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly
transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Job Position Summary Description:
This Senior Solution Architect position will be part of Energy Services group
to work with the customers to define solution. The candidate should have a
good understanding of Utility operational processes, regulatory and compliance
needs. Candidate should also be able to translate the customer's business,
functional and operational processes requirements into business and system
- This is a highly multi-functional role and includes business development, and trusted advisor to the customer
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
* Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key IOUs; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development
* Ability to work effectively within a group with team spirit as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision.
* Play different project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the project
* Define new solution sets and offers that we can take to different clients
* Easily blend in different technology, technical and business considerations into senior level business oriented discussions
* Keeps the knowledge of the dedicated customer architecture in dedicated technical area
* Influences technical mindset of the customer and RFx content via architecture workshops in the Customer Engagement phase
* Acts as key bridge between sales and delivery phase to identify and manage risks and assure customer satisfaction.
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- 15 years of experience working with Utility industry in Solution Architect or consulting role
- 8 years system integration, project management, business process consulting expertise
- Candidate should have deep business, process, IT, and network knowledge with the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to learn different technologies quickly and adapt consulting projects to meet client needs
- Experience in systems integration, testing and software lifecycle processes in both small and large team environments
- Ability to lead a program, project or management tasks as needed to resolve issues and meet deadlines
- Ability to define new work or add-on work and drive sales into client environments
- Ability to develop and maintain and cultivate client relationships
- Ability to motivate team and maintain morale and a positive work environment
- Proven experience overseeing all aspects of the projects, including planning, resource allocation, and budget.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to develop strong working relationships across multiple organizational function
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking ability; able to develop unique methods of analysis where traditional methods do not yield results
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral, written and presenting skills
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or IT or technology ** ** Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge) ** MBA, from a top university, preferred**
- Professional Engineering certification ** ** ** **
Job: Customer Solution Architecture