Descrição da Vaga
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
The Senior Sales Consultant specific areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Use expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline
* Set direction for business development and solution replication.
* Creates and grows reference customers
* Sell complex solutions to customers on a partnership basis. May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
* Services specialists may also be responsible for selling small outsourcing deals.
* Focus on growing contractual renewals for large accounts with more complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
* Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
* Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions.
* Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish companies consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities
* Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
* Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives
* Scope and Impact
* Works on a smaller number of accounts of greater strategic (long term) value to the company.
* Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer interfaces with all levels.
* Minimal direct time with customer's technical buyers.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer.
- Considered a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
- Typically 12+ years of related sales experience.
- Project management skills required.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered a master in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large, complex solutions.
- Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in account and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
- Uses expertise in specialty, consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the client's business needs with solution.
- In-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
- Considerable knowledge of the customer's infrastructure and architecture.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving services sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving full portfolio including hardware, software and services needed for the customer's requirements.
- Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream.
- Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client.
- Works with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
- Utilizes Salesforce.com as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
- Successful partner engagement experience. Works effectively with our partners to drive additional revenue.
- Understand and sells high value solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage company portfolio of services to change the playing field against our competition.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.