Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com / and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us! Mondelez International is looking for: Sr Scientist / Engineer II PBs Meals Category, Corporate Quality LA
To support and ensure continuous improvement of the quality programs at PBs Meals plants in LA, and the correct interpretation and implementation of Quality Policies and Manuals. Be also the contact person with other functions, while ensuring the Consumer Inspired Quality Program is communicated and implemented among the areas.
- Support the plants on QCMS and Quality Manuals implementations, solving doubts, promoting the link with the Global functions and being supportive whenever an issue is identified;
- Develop and support EM in the QCMS requirements implementation to achieve quality and Food Safety Mdlz standards;
- Be the category focal point to support partner functions to fullfill all necessary requirements regarding Q policies, standards and CIQ activities to guarantee all necessary conditions are being met;
- Provide quality guidance during new project's development and implementation stage to ensure necessary requirements are always considered;
- Learn and follow QM Pillar methodology to support the plants with necessary tools and key activities;
- Support the plants on the action plans to reach KPIs targets for FPD, CC and Defect Rate;
- Plan and perform Q3D audits at the plants to prepare them for MI audits. Also support the IM and EM during MI audits, activating the link with Global functions whenever needed;
- Support IM during ISO 9001 and FSSC external audits.
- Support mock recall annual exercises at Internal and External Manufacturing sites
- All other duties as required.
The Success Candidate Will be:
- Higher education, with academic background or degree in fields of Food Science or Engineering relevant to food manufacturing, Quality systems, Food safety programs (HACCP/ FSSC 22000).
- Fluent English recommended
- Solid Knowledge in the Food Industry, Quality / Food Safety Area - related technical functions.
- Knowledge of IL6S and QM Pillar;
- Knowledge of RCA Tools, problem solving and risk management for FSQ risks and issues
- Knowledge of QCMS, ISO9001, FSSC22000, HACCP, GMP, Sanitation & Pest Control, Hygienic Design
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!