Descrição da Vaga
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increased, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
More about you:
- At least 4-6 years of professional experience in client relations and looking for a high-growth challenge in IT company.
- Necessary to have Sales experience in Brazilian Operators as Vivo, Tim, Claro and Oi or/and in a Mobile Solutions Enterprises (B2B).
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry with a well define pipeline in the different local sectors (Retail, banking/Finance, E-Commerce, etc.).
- Experience working with the following solutions SMS, A2P, USSD, Push Notifications (Will be a plus).
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Spanish and English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events etc. We put the “global” in globalisation.