Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
As our Senior Talent Acquisition , you will own the recruiting process front to end to keep growing our A-talent team. Partnering with hiring managers and team members, you will design and execute strategies to hire tech and non-tech candidates, and provide them with thoughtful insights about what it is like to work with us.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals
- Manage candidates in process and provide them a positive experience from application stage to offer
- Full-cycle recruiting: screening, interviewing and closing
- Connect and effectively communicate with interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Maintain data integrity, share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Source qualified candidates to specific positions and to our pipeline - proactive phone and internet research
- Collaborate with initiatives to promote candidate attraction to our pipeline
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because  we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and  if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
- Proven work experience as a full-cycle Recruiter
- Experience recruiting for tech companies preferred (or you need to be tech savvy and really understand our product and vision)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in portuguese and english
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience with (phone, skype and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation;
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package.
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
* Fuel or public transportation allowance.
* Good health plan
* Dental plan
* Life insurance
* Children Allowance (Daycare)
* Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
* This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)