Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Sao Paulo office as part of our Experienced Professional (EP) recruiting team focused on senior level hiring. As part of this team, you’ll have access to McKinsey’s skills and knowledge that will set you up for success when you work directly with senior leadership to shape and execute our strategy for senior level talent acquisition.
What You'll Do
You will focus on senior level hiring and work with our leadership team to drive all aspects of the recruiting process.
You will develop talent management strategies, building trust based relationship with internal clients and work to quickly understand their talent needs and work with them to determine hiring targets, develop profiles and specifications and ensure success of new hires.
You will also be responsible for the full candidate life cycle, turning your profile requirements into effective sourcing strategies, using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing and referrals to approach, attract and develop candidate interest. You will work hand in hand with candidates and internal clients guiding both efficiently through our robust election process, synthesizing feedback from assessors and threading together a story line to determine the viability of a candidate’s success for our election process whilst providing consistent reporting to leadership on pipelines and progress against your goals.
In short, you will be a subject matter expert globally across McKinsey and will develop and share best practices on our Direct Elect hiring processes. Finally, you will have a great opportunity to participate in recruiting related projects to set best practice e.g. performance metrics and work to identify and recommend improvement opportunities, ensure recruiting remains a leadership agenda item and developing the skills and capabilities of other members of the recruiting team.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
- ~5-8 years of recruiting experience gained while working with in an executive search or corporate recruiting function
- Demonstrable understanding of senior leadership mind set and proven experience of building trust based relationships with senior leaders
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, processes and marketplace trends
- Highly developed executive search skills and comfort in managing the full lifecycle of recruiting candidates
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized and a willingness to “get hands dirty” and play an active role in all aspects of candidate management process; even on the smallest of details when needed
- Goal driven with the ability to pro-actively take initiative and comfortable working with minimal direction and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills; ability to quickly build trust based relationships with senior candidates and colleagues
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- At ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
- Organizational Structure