Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Sao Paulo office as part of our Campus Recruiting team working closely with the manager of recruiting and other team members. Our recruiting teams focus on sourcing and hiring top talent from campus and the workforce for a variety of positions at our firm.
What You'll Do
You'll manage McKinsey’s presence on campus, and liaise with career services with a focus on building and maintaining strong relationships. You'll also ensure that McKinsey follows school recruiting guidelines.
You will lead the respective campus recruiting teams by driving strategy and execution, including facilitating regular meetings, resume screening, candidate selection for initial interviews, and assigning coaches for the candidates. You will serve as primary contact and advisor for all candidates throughout the identification, attraction, and assessment stages, and be highly responsive to their needs and inquiries.
In addition, you'll focus on cultivating and maintain strong relationships with McKinsey’s global offices and practice teams to guide identification and targeting of high potential candidates, advise on best approaches for focused activity on campus, and support offices and practices as appropriate during the cultivation and offer stages.
Lastly, you'll plan and execute campus events including large presentations, small group events, interview workshops, dinners; staffing and attending events. You will also actively participate in planning and executing major recruiting operation programs and events as needed.
- Typically 5 to 8 years of recruiting experience, with knowledge of professional services-based recruiting a strong plus
- Strong strategic thinker – ability to see and manage to “the big picture,” while driving impact on specific initiatives
- Strong analytical/numerical ability, including high degree of comfort with Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to build great relationships with candidates, consultants at all levels, and recruiting colleagues
- Positive open attitude and a sense of fun
- Proactive problem solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Desire and energy to continuously improve recruiting processes
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently; meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment, and maturity; track record as self-starter
- Mindful of external reputation; ability to handle confidential information with discretion and the utmost sensitivity at all times
- Flexibility to deal with last minute changes; ability to remain calm under pressure
- Comfortable working with minimal direction and flexibility to work overtime as required
- Ability to have flexible schedule and travel to campus as needed
- Ability to look beyond own responsibilities in order to help team members with more urgent deadlines as needed
- Organizational Structure