Descrição da Vaga
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting Current Powered by GE
GE Current has an opportunity for a Product Manager that would work closely with the commercial team to capture customer requirements and design a compelling a GE solution, this should include hardware, software, network and interfaces with new/existing systems.
- Coordinate Product Management activities in the Brazil's Office
- Identify LED and Digital opportunities and develop solutions accordingly.
- Define and Implement Product Strategy based on business needs.
- Support commercialization, introduction & ramp plan for NPI’s.
- Execute disruption and breakouts for customer value, perform market analysis.
- Create sustainable product differentiation and roadmap strategy.
- Grow business plan, business model and develop production platform.
- Drive relentless cost out focus, expand margins and services/lifecycle strategy
- BS in Engineering from an accredited university or college or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the automation and system business / industry (Lighting knowledge is desirable and will be considered a differentiator factor)
- Demonstrate team leadership behavior.
- Prioritization skills through Project Management.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent process and organizational skills, attention to detail
- Results-oriented, clear and logical thinker
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and in English