Descrição da Vaga
Senior Product Manager - Asthma
São Paulo – SP
Contribute to fuel the Sanofi Genzyme Innovative growth platform by building a new franchise in Asthma, thanks to a successful launch preparation of a unique combination of an innovative product and brand through close collaboration with Sanofi Brazil and other PharmOps Commercial Organizations.
- Lead the Launch Preparation Team in order to secure launch readiness and meet company business expectations.
- As the voice of the customer, mobilize and drive decision making across the organization for delivering high value healthcare solutions.
- Build internal and external awareness about Sanofi commitment in the asthma therapy space so that we become visible & attractive for internal/external third parties looking at synergies/partnerships.
- Create a strategy to foster a relationship with Allergists, Immunologists, Pulmonologists and other medical specialities.
- Marketing and Medical budget negotiation & management internally and within the Alliance (Regeneron).
- Deliver the financial objectives (sales, profitability) of the Asthma franchise.
- Set up a clear strategy of Market Access and Public Affairs in order to guarantee the broadest level of reimbursement.
- Focus on the success of the asthma indication, managing the product launch process through effective resource-allocation, maximizing product life-cycles and ensuring portfolio optimization.
- Identify and prioritize resources needs in line with the defined business strategy and plans.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong transversal and direct leadership, with an ability to identify the shadow processes and management.
- Rigorous and organized, with a strong capacity to organize his or her work and report frequently.
- Strong drive in complex environments.
- Real trouble-shooter, with a good level of anticipation and decision making.
- Think "out of the box" mind-set.
- Wide interpersonal and coaching skills
- Talented to build relationships.
- Able to make oneself needed.
- Strong team spirit, with drive and leadership.
- Flexible, but also capable to hold a bearing.
- Ability to challenge, influence and recommend alternatives
**A Sanofi é uma empresa que acredita em igualdade de oportunidades. Todas as nossas vagas consideram pessoas com deficiência e todos os candidatos qualificados serão considerados para nossas posições.* *
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life