Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for a professional Product Designer to work with our Product Team.
Our mission is to ensure the best experience for all EBANX’s clients, from our merchants to their end-users, through the strategic management of our products and the execution of projects, always maintaining a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
As a Product Designer, you will solve difficult design problems every day by merging both our users' needs and our business objectives, while also creating solutions that are minimalists and without unnecessary noise. You will think not just about solving individual design problems, but also about the sum of the user experience.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues in the Product Team and cross-functionally with colleagues in other areas of the business (eg Sales, Technology, Customer Support and Customer Success) to enhance existing products and deliver new ones, with the latest best practices in user experience.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Use research and customer intelligence; you know how to conduct interviews and extract customer problems from them.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers and analysts to brainstorm new features and define success criteria.
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research.
- Strive to design flows and experiences that not only solve problems in creative and innovative ways, but are incredibly simple and elegant at the same time.
- Understand design within an agile setting, and consistently ensure that assets are delivered both on time and in a format that is easy for the team to understand (wireframes, user stories, user journeys, interactive mockups, hi-fi designs etc.).
- You know how software development works, you are familiar with strengths and limitations of both Web and Mobile.You enjoy contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Passionate about being part of something special, and for building and delivering great products that deliver value to our customers and make a difference.
- Over 3 years of experience as a web-based UX or Product Designer.
- Really go deep into UX, including UI, but make sure not to focus only on it, all perspectives are important
- Experience working within digital products.
- Adept at designing in lo-fi & hi-fi design software alike.
- KPI/metrics-driven design.
- Experience running customer interviews.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of technology and what is possible.
- Self-driven and organised – you don’t need hand-holding or micromanaging.
- Great communication skills in English
What else would we like to see?
- A quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done.
- Previous experience with payments or e-commerce.
- Previous working experience in a startup environment.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code and incredible colleagues;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes in-company;
- EBANX Education: scholarship (R$400,00/month);
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses (R$150,00/month);
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness and performance (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Transportation voucher;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Zen Space for massages 2x per month;
- Meal Allowance (R$30,00/day);
- Health and Dental Insurance (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics’ store and more!
Follow us on instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.
Nós somos uma das TOP Startups para trabalhar no Brasil, dê uma olhadinha no site na CNBC.
Who are we?
EBANX is a global financial group with a Silicon Valley attitude. We believe that people should have the power to choose and go further, and that is why we offer local payment methods on the largest websites worldwide. We are leaders in Brazil and reaching for Latin America market. We dream big and we aggressively pursue our dreams.
We already reached 30.000.000 customers and companies like AirBnB, Spotify, Aliexpress, Wish and Udacity already work with us!