Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Medical Manager - Radiology
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide medical expertise and strategic directions to local therapeutic area (Radiology)
- Provide medical review of bhc promotional materials (e.g. detailed aids, product monographs, brochures, slide kits, press releases, q&as;, field communications, etc);
- Lead local medical affairs activities based on the global medical plan, local thought leader collaboration plan and scientific events;
- Provide medical affairs input/support to regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, customer service, market access, clinical operations, corporate communications, customer facing excellence and business development & licensing areas related to bhc products;
- Ensure compliance to global and local regulations and codes;
- Plan and conduct scientific advisory boards with thought leaders and meetings with health authorities;
- Manage non interventional studies (nis) and investigator sponsored studies (iss);
- Participate in national and international meetings and scientific events;
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine is mandatory
- Desirable previous experience with Radiology
- Fluent English and Portuguese
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of global and local regulations and guidelines.
- Leadership to manage risk and compliance issues.
- Skills to be part of cross-functional teams.
- Hability to build effective team working
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo