Descrição da Vaga
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The PSE is responsible for all phases of issue resolution described in the 8D methodology to complete product improvements that further the organizational imperatives of the Latin American Region of 98% availability out of the gate, warranty cost productivity and customer issue resolution.
* Execute issue investigation and resolution following the 8D methodology.
* Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
* Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
* Demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals / programs / processes for an area or business segment.
* Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
* Develop and execute objectives for self and others.
* Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
* Lead and participate in technical and program reviews.
* Minimum of 7 additional years of experience in Mechanical Engineering & Mechanical Component Design Roles.
* Proven experience on mechanical component design or retrofit design.
* Expertise on FEM (Finite Element Analysis) studies.
* Knowledge and Analytical Capabilities for Vibration Studies and Tests.
* Experience on create and evaluate mechanical models (thermal/power/performance/structural simulation).
* Significant experience working machine testing and validation.
* Wind turbine system knowledge.
* Bachelor's Degree of Science in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering from an accredited college or university.
* Assess solutions with respect to thermal/structural performance, specification compliance, quality and reliability.
* Perform technical root cause analysis of eventual failures and identify design changes needed to prevent recurrence.
* Experience of CAD & CAE computer tools (Unigraphics is preferred), ERP and SAP type applications.
* Model validation according to IEC 61400-13 including measurements, data analysis, loads simulation and reporting to Certification Body and internal Chief Engineers.
* Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems.
* Able to understand technical drawings and specifications.
* Experience with thermal & structural analysis software packages such as SOLIDWORKS, NX, Thermal Desktop, CFD, Fluent, ANSYS, etc.
* Demonstrated strength in structural analysis with a desire to learn more.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to work in a matrix team environment.
* EEDP Graduate.
* Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt Certification or equivalent quality certification.
* Background working in automotive / multinational companies.