Descrição da Vaga
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Strategy, Insights & Analytics
Strategy, Insights & Analytics is where you'll help us develop plans to shape an exciting future for Mondelēz International. Working with our excellent team of strategy professionals, you'll diagnose key business growth drivers, set strategic direction for the future, prioritize our growth initiatives, and partner with our business teams to implement our growth plans.
As Senior Manager Global Category Strategy in Mondelēz's International Global Category Strategy Team, this role will support the development of our global Categories' future strategic direction by assisting the identification, development and execution of long-term growth strategies and key strategic initiatives. The role will define and conduct research and analytics along cross-functional teams that identify, evaluate and analyze critical strategic growth opportunities, develop strong strategies & business cases, and partner with Regions / key functions to drive action.
This person will:
- Actively support the development of the global Category strategic plan, and global Category inputs into the Corporate strategic plan, as well as inputs into key adjacent forums (e.g., Category Council, Growth Council, MLT, Board presentations)
- Lead key strategic Category / cross-Category growth initiatives (e.g. platform/segment strategies, white space entry studies & recommendations) across functions and Regions by:
- Addressing and structuring complex, priority business topics and opportunities in line with the strategic focus areas of the company and the Category
- Bringing forward strong industry, Category, consumer, customer and competitive insights and analytics to shape the opportunities
- Developing compelling and comprehensive strategies and business cases by managing analytics and delivering insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
- Catalyzing action against recommendations in a prompt, efficient manner
- Building consensus and effectively influencing stakeholders across different geographies, functions and levels of the organization
- Support the Global Platform Innovation (GPI) function by providing structured analytical frameworks and strategic direction; support the process of identifying, evaluating and prioritizing consumer spaces for future breakthrough global innovation development
- Be a key go-to person for the Global and Regional Category Teams for strategic thinking, effective problems solving and analytical rigor
Excellent opportunity for exposure to top leaders in the company. Frequent contact with business and functional leaders across the Regions and global teams. This role will work with key stakeholders on specific problems and requires interaction with Marketing, GPI, Insights & Analytics, Finance, Category RDQ and ISC staff to discuss hypotheses and analyses.
Dimensions of the role:
- Global Category size: $89B RSV
- Mondelēz's global Category size: $14B RSV, $11B NR
- Number of Regions: 4 (global), number of markets: 75+
- Number of Power Brands: 24
- Directional annual NR growth: +$350MM+
* BA/BS with top-tier academic background; MBA graduates preferred
* Minimum of five years of experience either in a comparable role in a multinational FMCG Company or at a leading consulting firm or investment bank; focused on consumer goods and/or retail
* Demonstrated sound, well-structured and excellent analytical capabilities, hypothesis-driven problem solving orientation
* Ability to combine strategic vision and thinking with everyday tactical detail with a strong orientation to action
* Strong financial acumen (experienced in modeling and detailed financial analysis)
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills and ability to formulate complex business insights
* Proven ability to adjust and work across-cultures
* Strong learning agility
* Effective inter-personal skills, relationship-builder who is collaborations-oriented and can effectively link the interests of multiple stakeholders
* Availability to travel abroad for key meetings and project reviews
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.