Descrição da Vaga
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Latin America (LATAM) Red Hat team is looking for a Senior Manager to join us in Sao Paulo, Brazil. In this role, you will help support the Sales and Services team in Latin America, working in the area of financial planning and analysis. You'll work closely with the local leadership team, providing business insights through analytical data and experience. You’ll help plan, perform, and implement process improvement initiatives while organizing and facilitating cross-functional project teams. As a Senior Manager, you'll maintain close relationships throughout the organization, within the Sales and Services teams as well as supporting areas. Your key role will be developing the regional support team to become useful as business advisers throughout the organization. You’ll need to have excellent analytical and communication skills, as you will take initiative and collaborate with our global and regional leadership teams as a key function.
Primary job responsibilities
- Take responsibility for all matters related to short and long-term planning (top line, revenue, costs, and margins) in line with regional and global strategy
- Take responsibility for country and regional-level forecast for the LATAM business in all aspects (bookings, billings, revenue, expenses, and margins)
- Develop good relationships with the regional leadership to support and advise them on business decisions by providing analytical insights on all matters related to the business
- Develop a cross-regional Sales and Services Business Finance team
- Engage and build a solid relationship with global teams to continue having global consistency
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, engineering, computer science, or statistics
- 10+ years of experience working with sales or services, managing teams supporting these areas within the IT industry, preferably in the software business
- Experience managing cross-regional teams; solid knowledge about all regional aspects of the business
- Excellent data and system background; extensive experience using office applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Ability to take complex business logic and translate it into functional system logic
- Understanding of complex system logic and processes; ability to use this knowledge to assess strategic decisions
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.